CLOUD BACKUP WITH AZURE?
How you keep your data safe is a business critical decision. What’s the plan should an unexpected event effect your data?
If your data has been backed up with forethought, you’ll have peace of mind that it won’t be long before you are up and running again.
Backing up your data to the cloud has many advantages:
- Backups are automatically run (no risk that the daily procedure is forgotten)
- Multiple instances of your data
- No cost of hardware or risk of hardware failure
- Data is stored off-site (mitigating risk of damage or loss of data in the case of fire, flooding or non-access to site)
There are many ways in which you can back your data up to the Cloud. Some methods carry risks, so choosing a cloud backup must be taken carefully.
That is why we recommend Azure Backup. Using Azure Backup Agent means your data is securely backed up and protected in the Microsoft cloud.
Contact us now and we’ll help you plan your backup routine in the way that’s right for your data and right for your business.
NOT EVERY IT COMPANY WILL TELL YOU THIS?
Cloud backup should not be your only form of backup. Why?
- Backing up and recovering large amounts of data can be very time consuming as the data is transferred over the internet.
You may only need to recover a small amount of data. In which case if you had a local USB backup the time to recover what you need will be significantly reduced.
- An internet connection is required to backup or recover any data.
Although it is rare for connections to go down for any length of time it could cause major problems if a restore was required and your backup data couldn’t be accessed.