Regular server maintenance ensures your server is backed up, up to date and performing optimally.
- Monthly, bimonthly or quarterly: 3.5 hours remote or onsite
- Proactively find and fix problems before they become an issue
- You can use TLP Support Points to cover labour
We can help you gradually move your IT to the Cloud, including:
- Domain registration
- Hosted email with Microsoft Exchange in Office 365
- Desktop and server cloud backup using Microsoft Azure
- Data hosting with Microsoft Sharepoint in Office 365 or Google Drive
Hardware & Software
We take the headache out of shopping around for the most appropriately specified hardware for your business and the right software to do the job.
- We have a range of suppliers that we trust
- We can also install and configure your new hardware and software
Without exception, every Server, PC and laptop must have some form of antivirus software. Our IT Security services include:
- Perform security checks on servers and desktops
- Installation and configuration of AVG Antivirus on desktops and servers
- Provide licensing and installation of other anti-virus products if required
- Reminders sent to you when licenses are due for renewal
Network Configuration & Installation
Routers and switches supplied and installed.
- Other network devices such as printers supplied and configured
We know from experience that one size does not fit all, when it comes to the way you want to arrange for IT Support. That is why we’ve come up with 3 flexible IT Support options.
- Managed IT Support – Simple all inclusive monthly fee
- Ad-hoc IT Support – Quick one-off fix
- TLP Support Points – Pay as you go
- Find out more about IT Support
TLP Technology Ltd, Robert Denholm House, Bletchingley Road, Nutfield, RH1 4HW, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 01737 824003
TLP Technology Limited, Registered in England & Wales Registered Address TLP Technology Ltd, Robert Denholm House, Bletchingley Road, Nutfield, RH1 4HW Company Number 7604064 VAT Registration Number GB 111 9772 20