Businesses and individuals are demanding more and more from technology providers, as they seek to grow and adapt to the way in which we work in the connected world.
Employing the use of Cloud based services such as Microsoft’s Office 365 enables users across the enterprise to collaborate and be more productive by working smarter, wherever, whenever and however they are connected.
The Microsoft Office 365 service is simple to install and users benefit from the service by having:
• Your office anywhere, with a connection to the web, from either the office, home or on the go, users have access to all the familiar existing Microsoft tools such Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Additionally enhanced applications such as Skype for business, Sharepoint and Yammer enable users to collaborate both internally and externally with colleagues, clients and customers.
• The ability to collaborate is simplified, as all the users files are stored online and can be accessed and shared with anyone at anytime. Onedrive for business ensures all files are up to date and in sync. and is supplied with a massive 1TB of storage per user.
• Office 365, works on multiple platforms, such as PC’s, Macs, Tablets, iPad and on the majority of mobile handset devices, this way the user is not restricted to the desktop and can work from a location of their choice.
• Simplified costs, as Microsoft Office 365 is a flexible service and it can grow with your business needs, there are no upfront costs for Office 365 and it has a flexible monthly tariff, so you can add or remove users, as there is no lock in period.
• A Secure and reliable service. Users have the peace of mind knowing the service is underpinned by a financially backed SLA, guaranteeing a 99% uptime and secured with cutting edge technology and practices to ensure that all users data is protected at all times.
TLP Technology has extensive experience supporting users with Microsoft products and can easily help you migrate from you current environment to Office 365.
If you would like to discuss MS Office 365 and what it can deliver for your business give us a call on 01737 824003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.